- PostDoc at the Institute of Medical Sociology, Medical Faculty, University of Düsseldorf (since 2018)
- Research Associate, Institute of Gerontology at TU Dortmund University (2016 – 2018)
- Research Associate, Economics and Growth Research Center, Corvinus University of Budapest (2014 – 2016)
- Research Associate, Economics School of Louvain, UCL, Belgium (2010 – 2011)
- Research Assistant, CEU Labor Project (2006 – 2008)
- Ph.D. in Economics, Central European University, Budapest, Thesis Title: Three Essays on Wages and Productivity (2012)
- M.A. in Economics, Central European University (2004)
- M.Sc. in Business Administration, Corvinus University of Budapest (2002)
- Economics of ageing
- Health economics
- Behavioral economics
- “Job satisfaction at older ages” (with Éva Berde), Z Gerontol Geriat, 2019 doi.org/10.1007/s00391-019-01547-x
- “Vintage Effects, Ageing, and Productivity” (with Anna Lovász), Labour Economics, Vol. 22. pp. 47-60, June 2013.
- “Ageing and Employability. Evidence from Belgian Firm-Level Data” (joint with Vincent Vandenberghe and Fabio Waltenberg), Journal of Productivity Analysis. Vol. 40, Issue 1, pp. 111-136, August 2013.
- “Estimating the Union – Non-Union Wage Differential in Hungary.” In The Hungarian Labor Market: Review and Analysis (K. Fazekas, P. Benczúr, A. Telegdy, eds.), pp. 198 - 212. Budapest: Institute of Economics –Hungarian Academy of Sciences, 2013.
- “Estimation of the relative productivity and wage of women compared to men in Hungary” (with Anna Lovász). In The Hungarian Labor Market: Review and Analysis (K. Fazekas, A. Lovász, A. Telegdy, eds.), pp. 161 - 172. Budapest: Institute of Economics –Hungarian Academy of Sciences, 2010.