The Max Planck School of Cognition invites applications from top candidates with a background in Clinical Medicine that are interested in pursuing an academic career in fields such as Psychiatry and Neurology to join the newly established Clinician Scientist Program (CSP).
The Clinician Scientist Program offers candidates the opportunity for cutting-edge research training in the area of cognitive neuroscience while pursuing their clinical residency training at university clinics.
Candidates will aim for a doctoral title according to the respective faculty, which could be an M.D., Ph.D. or, for candidates who already have a Dr. med. title, an additional Ph.D. or Dr. rer. nat. title.
• Successfully completed medical studies ('Staatsexamen', M.D., or equivalent)
• CV and motivation letter (please refer to 3 potential supervisors from the School’s faculty in letter)
• At minimum two references (includig applicant name in header via direct email to us by referees)
• Interest in pursuing of clinical work while at the Clinician Scientist Program
• German language skills at B2 level and willingness to prepare for language examination 'C1 Medizin' at the end of the program
Please send your application as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline is 31 March 2022). Please find further information here.