The Cardiovascular Research Laboratory (CVRL) was established in 2010. More than 800 m² of newly equipped high-end laboratories are available for translational and basic science projects.
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Malte Kelm
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Norbert Gerdes
- PD Dr. med. Florian Bönner
- PD Dr. med. Amin Polzin
- PD Dr. med. Ralf Westenfeld
The CVRL is composed of three Units:
- Cardiac and Circulatory Analysis
- Cell- and Molecular Biology
- Translational Analysis
The research groups of the individual PIs are hosted within the CVRL.